COVID-19 2020 HEALTH MEASURES
1. Management of a suspicious case.
2. Hotel Galini Palace a "Health First" Certification Mark, which proves that the Hotel adheres to the Health Content Protocols.
3. Galini Palace designates REFAAT BOULOS (6948068984) as the supervisor for the supervision of the implementation of the Preventive Measures and the Training of Personnel.
4. Galini Palace cooperates with Medical Doctor - Biopathologist, who provides secondary health care services and acts on the instructions of the Greek Health Organization for the control of COVID-19 and in particular is trained in taking a nasopharyngeal sample for molecular control from a suspected case.
List of Hospitals in Athens for a case of COVID- 19
- Athens General Hospital << Evangelismos>>
- Athens General Hospital for Thoracic Diseases <<Sotiria>>
- University general hospital << Attikon>>
- Elefsinas General Hospital << Thriasio>>
5. We provide all necessary Means of Personal Protection (MPP) to our Personnel.
6. We renew the methods and practices of Cleaning and Disinfection.
7. We provide SANITARY-HAND GEL in all our outdoor areas.
8. We abide by the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the Virus by:
Regular hand washing or use of antiseptic.
Sneezing on the Elbow.
Avoid hand contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
We have also created a page in our website www.galinipalace.gr COVID-19.
Regular Disinfection of the surfaces of the reception.
Check OUT until 11:00 and Check IN from 13:00.
10. ROOM CLEANING SERVICE:
Room cleaning every day during the stay (avoid contact of guests). Daily Natural Ventilation.
Change linen and towels every second day.
CLEANING PROTOCOL of DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL:
> Thorough Cleaning and Drying. The property applies enhanced disinfection practices in accordance with the Greek Health Org for the control of COVID-19.
> Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas. Rooms are cleaned on departure, with special attention to the touch points.
> The rooms, after departure, are adequately ventilated.
11. PUBLIC AREAS:
We follow the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the virus.
In all Common Areas placement of Antiseptics.
Avoiding Crowding in The Common Areas (4 persons/10 sqm).
Use of the Air Conditioner with Natural Ventilation (Open Door or Window).